Transcraft My Accountant
Transcraft My Accountant

Ledger Accounts

These accounts are not real physical accounts like the Entry accounts. You can not edit entries here directly, although you can of course select them and perform ad hoc reports on them, or copy them to the clipboard. The entries in these accounts are the results of the allocation you perform to the rows in the Entry accounts. For example, if you entered an entry where you allocate 85% of the total to the Ledger Account 'Asset', and the other 15% to the VAT account, you will see this entry in both the Asset and VAT ledgers, as depicted below

You can therefore view Ledger Accounts as virtual buckets which group together your transactions into categories. So at a glance, you can quickly determine how much you have spent on the milk for your department this year.

Transcraft Home
My Accountant Home
Entry Accounts
Ledger Accounts
Scheduled Entries
Allocation Rules
Password Protection
Year end operation
Ad hoc Reporting
Contact us